Wednesday, December 17, 2008

THE STRANGER!!!

It was one pleasant day,

Everything around me seemed so green and gay.

There was this stranger who just walked to me,

And had this look …Mam ,”Excuse Me”.

 

Strangers are what I hate the most,

B’coz they seem to be a deadly ghost!!

I never bothered to give a smile,

Without knowing  this was the person I had to walk a mile.

 

Later every day seemed so exciting and new,

Which made me feel that the hours were few!!

Life seemed like a beautiful garden…

As this stranger jus reduced al my burden!!

And then did I realize I had found my real soul mate

But I neva wanted to conclude in a haste!!

 

I dun remember how and when it all started,

And all i wished there after was that v neva parted!!

9 comments:

  1. Ah!!! I have no words to praise you, How yaar, how?? ok ok don't worry, palpandi reddy dhan andha stranger!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... this has to be one of the best poems i have ever read or heard.. u r a genious..

    (dekho mere se itna hi jhooth bola jaata hai.. phir bhi jo tumne kaha maine kiya...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool yaar. You are getting better and better. Add another fan to your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chalo jokes apart..
    this was much much better than the other ones in this blog...i wont say the best coz i believe there are many more better ones to come..

    de tumhe itni taaqat upar waala,
    ke chalti rahe tumhari kalam...
    tum anpadh ganwaar nahi ho,
    ye saabit karna hi hai tumhara karam...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hai Rabba..
    kya bataon.. kitna taang kiya iss ladki ne mujhe iss comment ke liye..

    Stranger Stranger Stranger....
    Every1 who read this poem, dont we all sumwhr or the other experience it...This poem by her expresses our fear, our doubts, our dilemnas hidden in us so beautifully decorated in words.
    U actually start feeling it when u read it..
    Now i dont no from where she got this talent but whatever it is... It feels amazing to read it...
    Gal............ U rock....
    But dont torture ur frnds for comments, I beg of u:-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that a part of this poem is based on ur personal experience.But which part.... i dont know :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. to correct ya arch...wel its for SUR!!:)
    and not bout sur...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmmmmmmmmm... didnt know u had this talent... until i read this...... good one.. but latty... long way to go !!!!!

    ReplyDelete